Leonardo da Vinci in Cartoon Comic Form?

I Learned Some Facts I Didn't Know 

    In this picture book I was happily surprised to discover a unique way of keeping kids interested. The book blends history with visual, funny toon imagery into a perfect amount of fun and laughter. The title of the book is, "I am Leonardo da Vinci," by Brad Meltzer, illustrations by Christopher Eliopoulos and is a smart, fun, and inspirational book. The Cartoon characters have a period piece charm to match the day and age of Italy during that era, namely the Renaissance! The kids will be learning some history and having some fun doing it. What more could you ask for?


A great way to help children learn history!



The Mona Lisa



The Last Supper







    Enjoy! Please comment or subscribe for new blogs!  Consider making a small donation to my Patreon page to help support our efforts. Thank You.








    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!