Water Dance, It Really Does Dance!

In All It's Magnificent Forms!

A Youthful Account and Approach to the Mysteries of Water

Water Dance, by Thomas Locker, Read Aloud by Mrs Small

    I was very moved by this book. I think you will be too. It takes us on a journey, one that we may take initially for granted, but as it sinks in like water does, it helps you realize how precious water is in all it's form and glory. From rivers, to lakes, in waterfalls, and rainbows this wonderful element saves you and me again and again and again. A simple beauty; the delicate shower, the raging storm, its forms are many, its elegance and life restoration speaks loud in this picture book. It will have you mesmerized and feeling grateful and blessed.

    The title of the book, "Water Dance," intrigued me. The pages that followed then had me absorbed. I couldn't stop reading. Such a simple concept put into prose that makes you stop and realize just how many forms one see's water in. The timing of the words so well thought out and perfectly placed. Will kids enjoy this? Will it hold their attention? I say yes! And when you read it reflecting the majesty of the words, your interaction and reaction will be placed upon the child in such a way that it will take them to the place where you are, and hold their attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!