2nd Grade/3rd Grade Math at the Car Wash!

 Decimal and Cents

         Stuart J Murphy Children's Book has some beneficial teaching about learning how to making change from $5's, and $1's.  A very nice math story about a baseball team earning money for new jersey's. It's called, Sluggers'Car Wash  Level 3 Dollars and Cents

Learning how to have fun for the team!
Learning math Dollars and Cents!

     Mrs. Small reads aloud Slugger's Car Wash using voices in the dialog. It's my first attempt so be nice. It's taught me an appreciation for VO that is for sure in making a video. I have animated an example of a curriculum idea about going shopping. The ideas is to have your child select items from the store they want to purchase and then add them up and make change from a larger bill. $10. $20.  In my example I used a $10 and a $5.

     The animation was created using Keynote, which is an application that comes with an Apple Mac. If you Google you may be able to download. I also give tutorials using Keynote and am open to help you out if you are learning this app. Contact me below.

 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!